Home Page

WMU 5 Cabin Rentals for Moose Hunters

We do not have any non-resident Bull Moose or Cow Moose tags issued to us this year.

However, we do offer outpost camps and cabin rentals for residents with their own Moose tags for WMU 5. We can put a custom package together to meet your needs such as the use of boats, ATVs, cabin or outpost. Please contact us to discuss.

Ontario Hunting Regulations:
Visit the MNR website at www.mnr.gov.on.ca for hunting regulations.

Regulations in Adobe PDF Format:
Ontario Moose Hunting Regulations

Hunting Licence & Outdoor Card:
Non-residents can buy a Hunting License and Outdoor Card on-line here (off site)

  • Moose Hunting Photo Gallery